Natural Gas Industry & Achievement Award
- Five hundred dollar ($500.00) award will be granted annually.
- Children(natural child, legally adopted child, step or ward in legal guardianship) of Co-operative members of the Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd.
- Memberships must have been in place for one full year
Acceptable Courses & Institutions
- Admission to a diploma or apprenticeship program at any accredited post secondary institute of learning in Alberta
- The successful applicants will have completed the course work of the last one (1) year of schooling required for admission to the post secondary institution.
- Upon completion of required courses, applicants must be prepared to enter the education institute on a full time basis and be enrolled in a course of study leading to a diploma or certificate.
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all necessary criteria for the application is received at the office of the Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd prior to June 30th, following the completion of the pre- requisites for admission.
- Evaluation of the applicants will be based on a written essay that introduces themselves, their future goals and their personal interests in a field of study that would benefit the natural gas industry in Alberta
- Applicants must provide, two (2) written letters from mentors who can provide references that emphasize the qualities that make them appropriate for this award
- Applicants must provide proof of acceptance to the course of study they are enrolled in.
- Winners will be selected by a committee appointed by the Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd Board of Directors
- Awards will be announced at the Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd Annual General Meeting
- Winners will only be entitle to receive one award in a lifetime
Obligation of Winners
- Winners must maintain a full-time study basis to attain a diploma or certificate
- This application form must be received by the Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd no later than June 30 following completion of the entrance requirements for the chosen course of study
- This application must include:
a) two references from mentors, providing they are not relatives
b) a written essay introducing yourself and your goals
c) proof of admission to your course of study
MAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION TO:
Natural Gas Co-op 52 Ltd
ATTN: Natural Gas Industry Award Committee